! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

ALLAH RAISED HIM TO HIMSELF! - Page 2/29

Subject: ALLAH RAISED HIM TO HIMSELF!
« <> »
dgsn 20.12.12 - 09:21am
''They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption.And they did not kill him,for certain''.....You are assuming that the koran version which was written hundreds of years later is the correct version. So we can see you just believe jesus wasnt crucified because you choose to believe he wasnt and not by any real evidence or anything crazy like that. * +

mudy0one 20.12.12 - 09:34am
Dont be angry with me coz am telling u the truth,these are not my own words.God says;*And whoever desires a religion other than islam,it shall not be accepted for him,and in the hereafter he shall be one of the losers*(QURAN 3:85)But why?.COZ all prophets were muslims n taught islam. * +

airplane 20.12.12 - 10:14am

@ mandain - 20.12.12 - 08:18am
Mudy0ne the most insecure and doubtful muslim there is, with a constant craving need for others to reassure him that the religion he is in is the right one, that sums it up I think

Tut smack * +

missybud 20.12.12 - 10:22am

@ mudy0one - 20.12.12 - 09:34am
Dont be angry with me coz am telling u the truth,these are not my own words.God says;*And whoever desires a religion other than islam,it shall not be accepted for him,and in the hereafter he shall be one of the losers*(QURAN 3:85)But why?.COZ all prophets were muslims n taught islam.

No, it is ur belief, not our truth, we as Christians do not accept or recognise the Quran as God's word nor Muhammad as God's prophet, yet we don't open posts daily tellin u that. * +

mudy0one 20.12.12 - 10:34am
Look...Isaiah 52:13 ......he will be raised and lifted up.......*raised and lifted*this sugests that Jesus will be picked upright from the cross or saved right from the cross by Almighty Allah.It also sugests that Jesus will not die,nor get crucified but rather be Raised and Lifted by God Almighty to the Hevens. * +

mab21 20.12.12 - 10:35am
oh deer... * +

missybud 20.12.12 - 10:52am

@ mudy0one - 20.12.12 - 10:34am
Look...Isaiah 52:13 ......he will be raised and lifted up.......*raised and lifted*this sugests that Jesus will be picked upright from the cross or saved right from the cross by Almighty Allah.It also sugests that Jesus will not die,nor get crucified but rather be Raised and Lifted by God Almighty to the Hevens.

Quotin from the 'corrupt' Bible? And interpretin to suit ur Quran? C'mon kid, don't use a book u see as corrupt to strengthen ur case, u just make urself look silly. Nothin in this world would make me believe in the Quran, escp not when u say the Bible is corrupted n quote from it in the same post to strengthen ur belief. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-29
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index