! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Spirit or idol? - Page 40/40

Subject: Spirit or idol?
« <
jeffwyer 26.06.13 - 09:18am

@ northie - 25.06.13 - 10:32pm
Is this the current atheist speaking or the previous christian fundamentalist? No wonder you turned atheist. You didn't pay any attention and consequently got confused.

I got enlightened. bore So I realized that god is improbable. * +

jeffwyer 26.06.13 - 09:20am

@ northie - 25.06.13 - 10:40pm
Strangely, jeff, He backed off from what He decided at times, because of repentance, and extended favour..

Doesn't matter still, god knows all that, who will repent or not, so why bother about repentance? It's still biased. That isn't an all loving god. An all loving god cannot exist, simply because all-loving is impossible. * +

jeffwyer 26.06.13 - 09:22am

@ northie - 25.06.13 - 10:47pm
According to jeffinism - the head in the clouds religion with an inability to see through the clouds what happens beneath

According to Jeffinism, there's no head in the clouds to begin with. Nothing to preach and worship, so there's no Jeffinism, just northie's usual s**t. * +

northie 26.06.13 - 01:05pm

@ jeffwyer - 26.06.13 - 09:20am
Doesn't matter still, god knows all that, who will repent or not, so why bother about repentance? It's still biased. That isn't an all loving god. An all loving god cannot exist, simply because all-loving is impossible.

Which verse in Scripture says 'all-loving' and what have you been taught about it? * +

x..x 27.06.13 - 04:12am
Not in the Bible. All-loving god is a concept of theists and religions. Omnibenevolence. *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-40
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index