! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Spirit or idol? - Page 39/40

Subject: Spirit or idol?
« <> »
northie 25.06.13 - 11:23pm

@ vampboy - 25.06.13 - 09:20pm
Who do you think Moses was speaking of, if not Jesus?

Yes, the Messiah, but not Moses himself. Why did you do the insertion the way you did? * +

vampboy 25.06.13 - 11:25pm
Because Moses did not directly mention Jesus's name since some people are quite thick here I felt I had to add who he was talking about in a bracket to help 'em understand. * +

northie 25.06.13 - 11:29pm

@ vampboy - 25.06.13 - 11:06pm
So you're implying he was going to get all the people executed, but strangely due to some prayers from us, He said ''oh, okay, now I won't kill you all'' This seems more like He had no idea that the repentance was going to happen on behalf of humans, but when it did he backed off... doesn't sound like an All knowing being at all... Such a human trait.

He knows man's heart - and future, but still has control over time. Man fails 'unfailingly', so time is only extended usually. * +

vampboy 25.06.13 - 11:29pm

@ northie - 25.06.13 - 11:16pm
Some demons are bound and some are not and some seem to have free movement in and out of gehenna. They aren't tormenting christians by order as far as I understand. They do it by allowance as on earth. They still have a chance to prove their self-perceived power over Elohim's plans. After judgment day its the end of that and for them and then they will join humans in the punishment.

So Gehenna is supposed to be a temporary hell, alright, okay, and where do the good Christian souls go to? * +

northie 25.06.13 - 11:32pm

@ vampboy - 25.06.13 - 11:06pm
So you're implying he was going to get all the people executed, but strangely due to some prayers from us, He said ''oh, okay, now I won't kill you all'' This seems more like He had no idea that the repentance was going to happen on behalf of humans, but when it did he backed off... doesn't sound like an All knowing being at all... Such a human trait.

He knows man's heart - and future, but still has control over time. Man fails 'unfailingly', so time is usually only extended. * +

northie 25.06.13 - 11:43pm

@ vampboy - 25.06.13 - 11:29pm
So Gehenna is supposed to be a temporary hell, alright, okay, and where do the good Christian souls go to?

Not to heaven, but paradise anyway, where they rest from their earthly sufferings. * +

northie 25.06.13 - 11:48pm
Wow, finally made it to the end. Tomorrow I'll be nursing some animals through life-theatening problems and protect newcomers from a cold front coming. Then I'll tackle the very controvertial and lengthy subject - children suffering. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-40
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index