! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

ISLAM WAS NOT FOUND BY MOHAMMEDpbuh - Page 1/8

Subject: ISLAM WAS NOT FOUND BY MOHAMMEDpbuh
Replies: 53 Views: 4006
> »
mudy0one 5.12.12 - 09:48pm
The founder of islam is Almighty God who created the universe n all things found in it.Isamc conception of life was revealed 2 mankind by long chain of prophets(from Adam,the first prophet(pbuh) to Mohammed,the last prophet(pbuh)) choosen by Almighty God.(Pbuh=Peace Be Upon Him) * +

mudy0one 5.12.12 - 10:11pm
Absolutly truth. * +

bobdylan 5.12.12 - 10:12pm
and thw magic talking pen * +

visitor8 5.12.12 - 10:13pm
PIZZAFARIH IS THE ONLY TRUE GOD * +

mudy0one 5.12.12 - 10:24pm
May Almight God open ur eyes all of u,amen. * +

urvoice1 5.12.12 - 10:28pm

@ bobdylan - 5.12.12 - 10:12pm
and thw magic talking pen

Pmpl * +

say.what 5.12.12 - 10:34pm
According to Tabari, the Quran was written by a pen that had been created by Allah. Now, this is a Hadith that according to Islamic scholars is inspired by Allah. That means that it is perfect. Now, when it is time for Allah to write this Quran in heaven, he tells this pen, after he created it, to write. The pen replies to Allah, What shall I write? So in other words, the pen does not know what it is supposed to write and has to ask Allah. Allah replies, and I quote from Tabari, Write what is * +

say.what 5.12.12 - 10:35pm
Write what is predestined. Is there anyone here who finds this a bit unbelieveable? Since we know the Quran predates Allah's creation, that means first of all, that the pen was created before the rest of Allah's creation. Then, the pen is capable of talking. And finally, and this to me is what proves that Muhammed could not even get his story straight, or Tabari, or who ever dreamed this stuff up, the pen does not know what it is supposed to write even though it was already known. Rob * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-8
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search