! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

daily bible verse update - Page 1/1

Subject: daily bible verse update
Replies: 2 Views: 97

d18 5.11.12 - 03:28pm
Welcome to Bible-StudyThe Bible says, God soloved the world that Hegave His one and onlySon, that whoeverbelieves in Him shall notperish, but have eternallife If you want to acceptChrist as your Savior andturn from your sins, youcan ask Him to be yourSavior and Lord bypraying a prayer like this:Dear God, I come to youin Jesus name and I askyou to forgive all my sins.I believe that Jesus diedfor me and rose from thedead so that I can haveeternal life. Thank you forsending the Spirit of Christto d *

d18 5.11.12 - 03:30pm
That all men shouldhonour the Son, even asthey honour the Father.He that honoureth not theSon honoureth not theFather which hath senthim. Verily, verily, I sayunto you, He that hearethmy word, and believethon him that sent me, hatheverlasting life, and shallnot come intocondemnation; but ispassed from death untolife. (John 5:23-24). *

d18 5.11.12 - 03:50pm
John 10:10 King James Version (KJV) 10 The thief cometh not,but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search