! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Where is God When Bad Things Happen? - Page 1/10

Subject: Where is God When Bad Things Happen?
Replies: 70 Views: 4266
> »
martayo 9.09.12 - 12:52am
Natural evil?Atheists claim that if God existed that He would not design a world that contains natural evil. Accordingly, killer hurricanes, tornadoes, earthquakes, and tsunamis represent the workings of an indifferent, indiscriminately cruel world. What atheists fail to realize is that all the bad things of this world are absolutely required for life to exist at all. In fact, most of this evil provides us with much more pleasure than pain.Rich Deem * +

martayo 9.09.12 - 12:53am
www.godandscience.org/apologetics/natural_evil_theodicity.html * +

bozzalad 9.09.12 - 12:53am
god created evil * +

martayo 9.09.12 - 12:55am
to atheists, skeptics and all, that site explains the question of this Topic. I wish you visit the site and get some understanding about what you claim to hate about God or whatever it is. * +

urvoice1 9.09.12 - 12:56am

@ martayo - 9.09.12 - 12:52am
Natural evil?Atheists claim that if God existed that He would not design a world that contains natural evil. Accordingly, killer hurricanes, tornadoes, earthquakes, and tsunamis represent the workings of an indifferent, indiscriminately cruel world. What atheists fail to realize is that all the bad things of this world are absolutely required for life to exist at all. In fact, most of this evil provides us with much more pleasure than pain.Rich Deem

I don't do 'ifs' * +

martayo 9.09.12 - 12:56am

@ bozzalad - 9.09.12 - 12:53am
god created evil

Before your conclusion, pls visit the site first. * +

martayo 9.09.12 - 12:57am

@ urvoice1 - 9.09.12 - 12:56am
I don't do 'ifs'

And what are ifs'? * +

martayo 9.09.12 - 01:00am
it hurts me when I see atheist abusing God, calling Him names. I don't blame them, its just ignorance and deception * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-10
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search