! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Believers who want to see change. - Page 4/5

Subject: Believers who want to see change.
« <> »
pawel37 2.09.12 - 03:51pm

@ shamaras - 2.09.12 - 11:07am
Did FATHER GOD shut you out? And HE doesn't want us to shut others out either. I pray for open hearts. All of our hearts

Sorry u gut just 1heart, 2clubs, and 2diamonds. Ur not very good at this card game are ya! * +

1signup2 2.09.12 - 03:52pm

@ shamaras - 2.09.12 - 11:07am
Did FATHER GOD shut you out? And HE doesn't want us to shut others out either. I pray for open hearts. All of our hearts

How much do you love jesus(pbuh)?? * +

pawel37 2.09.12 - 03:52pm

@ shamaras - 2.09.12 - 11:13am
I'm praying for everyone who posts rude or anti-remarks against CHRIST JESUS-FATHER GOD-HOLY SPIRIT. :-)

crazy.gif * +

bought 3.09.12 - 05:41am
@ Mab. only God knows who is lost, He knows their hearts and He knows His plans.. i do know when i see or hear bad things it grieves me and i pray sometimes i dont see or hear things but i feel sadness or grief and i pray, but now sometimes i get upset @ someone over wrong, ive learnt when i do that im judging them so i stand b4 God for me my soul searching and im shown and find i was seeing myself when i passed judgement on another. I fall so short of the glory of God i fight this flesh on a da * +

bought 3.09.12 - 05:53am
dont know what happened to the rest of that post.ill try to make it short. ask an elder to make sure what ive said is correct, for i dont want to mislead you, forgive me if im wrong in what ive said, and plz if i am correct me. God Bless * +

mab21 3.09.12 - 05:55am
hugsure only God himself knows who's lost * +

banjo 3.09.12 - 05:57am
Ahahah. More requests for God to change his mind. Do you really believe that God enjoys all you coat tuggers pestering him like children pestering a parent for a sweet? Oh dear God i know that youre omnipotent n stuff and you made alla this and alla the peeps about ....and gave them free will tro do as they choose but can you please change your mind about these unbelievers and bend them to your will cos theyre making the place untidy God. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index