! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Why is every religons god, male - Page 1/3

Subject: Why is every religons god, male
Replies: 18 Views: 1424
> »
mzp0rt3n 19.08.12 - 11:13pm
Except catholics that believe mary (who's real name is sameria) is to be praised, nobody knows what she looks like, they just built an image of what they think she looks like? Anyway logic says all faiths are not real, and only the clever ppl Q a book and dont just believe what their told, what im saying, or asking rather, is believing in something, a higher power of some sorts, call it God if want! better than not? * +

phallica 19.08.12 - 11:20pm
Eh. * +

phallica 19.08.12 - 11:23pm
If you mean is believing in God an option, it's a little more than a belief, it's a feeling. I don't think someone can merely decide to believe in God to have the bases covered, it's a feeling that can't be given proper justice through words alone. * +

mzp0rt3n 19.08.12 - 11:58pm
Sounded a bit double dutch didnt i? Yes sort of? But how do ppl conform to a faith then if they dont just decide? Do you believe god choses you? Does having a faith make you better than them that dont? * +

nikkei 20.08.12 - 12:25am
cos men are Gods daydream * +

dgsn 20.08.12 - 02:31am

@ phallica - 19.08.12 - 11:23pm
If you mean is believing in God an option, it's a little more than a belief, it's a feeling. I don't think someone can merely decide to believe in God to have the bases covered, it's a feeling that can't be given proper justice through words alone.

Thats why I dont get the Pascals Wager thing. A believer should know that you dont choose to believe in a god and vice versa. * +

say.what 20.08.12 - 03:42pm
But if you don't choose then how can a eternity in hell be justified through something you had no choice in. * +

0n3n3ss 20.08.12 - 04:26pm
everyone has a portion of faith. whether they feed that faith or starve it is their choice. and i dont think every religions god is male. i think some pagans worship a goddess or maybe all pagans not real clear on it tho * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search