! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Why Islam Attack? - Page 39/40

Subject: Why Islam Attack?
« <> »
kekasih 3.08.12 - 02:39am
for those who believe in Allah SWT the ONLY God, therel be gardens for them n no worries...p/s for more info, pls do read n learn the Holy Quran then ul see all that is good, if ure ment to be guided. all the best! i must go now tc x * +

kekasih 3.08.12 - 02:40am

@ visitor8 - 3.08.12 - 02:38am
Of course they reject Muhammad,they're catholics.eyeroll they're with Jesus. But they're helping out many muslims with food,clothes,etc. And usually poor people

then Allah SWT will give their Rewards in this earth. for those unbelievers who do good, therel be Rewarded also, during their life-time in this world. :) * +

kekasih 3.08.12 - 02:44am
n perhaps if they do good more n more to muslims, Allah SWT will INVITE them HIMSELF to Islam insha Allah. n that is the MOST PRECIOUS GIFT = Invitation of Islam by The Creator HIMSELF. Subhan Allah. those are fortunate n Precious people in ALLAH's SIGHT. i do hope all the good ones get this Invitation. Precious beings id say. :) * +

visitor8 3.08.12 - 02:44am
Sounds better * +

visitor8 3.08.12 - 02:47am

@ kekasih - 3.08.12 - 02:44am
n perhaps if they do good more n more to muslims, Allah SWT will INVITE them HIMSELF to Islam insha Allah. n that is the MOST PRECIOUS GIFT = Invitation of Islam by The Creator HIMSELF. Subhan Allah. those are fortunate n Precious people in ALLAH's SIGHT. i do hope all the good ones get this Invitation. Precious beings id say. :)

Now that's peaceful finally :p:p:p:p * +

kekasih 3.08.12 - 02:47am
i saw that too, n theyre the losers id say, what a great loss they got in this earth n more losess in the hereafter. poor souls yeah those who from Islam went out of it n even Against it. they are just not meant to be the winner atlast. :) k see ya. x * +

visitor8 3.08.12 - 02:48am
see ya hug. it was a great fight,lol. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-40
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark