! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Why Islam Attack? - Page 38/40

Subject: Why Islam Attack?
« <> »
kekasih 3.08.12 - 02:32am
becuz i see ure not Truthfulness in ur Offering for Peace even. :) * +

visitor8 3.08.12 - 02:34am

@ kekasih - 3.08.12 - 02:30am
u see this? u have Libelled our Holy Book. u speak wth unPeaceful mind n heart, Slanders n ignorance perhaps? also wthout Proof but a hearsay. have u studied The Holy Quran yet? yes or no? that will do to answer urself. have a Remorse feeling for humanity the Least, till then, u wont make Peace even wth ur OWN-SELF! :)

That's what's written in the quran nah. 'Killing unbelievers is a small matter to us' . Since u reject the violence from it,it means ur a bit agnostic. Not to much,since u had the gut to threaten me with ur god. Tell him,I'm not afraid,lol * +

kekasih 3.08.12 - 02:35am

@ visitor8 - 3.08.12 - 02:31am
by the way,here the catholic church is helping out muslims. If they reject allah,will they be punished by allah even though they're helping out its people?

do they Rejected Prophet Muhammad SAAW yet or not? now thats important. else theyd be given rewards only in this earth while they live in this earth. * +

visitor8 3.08.12 - 02:36am

@ kekasih - 3.08.12 - 02:32am
becuz i see ure not Truthfulness in ur Offering for Peace even. :)

I see no truthfulness in threatening ppl with ur god's punishment. Or were u just upset. . .? * +

kekasih 3.08.12 - 02:36am
they cant be rejecting Allah SWT is their God also btw, n they know Allah SWT is The God of Jesus. * +

kekasih 3.08.12 - 02:37am

@ visitor8 - 3.08.12 - 02:36am
I see no truthfulness in threatening ppl with ur god's punishment. Or were u just upset. . .?

The Holy Quran is not just abt Punishments/Judments,,, it is also abt Glad Tidings...:) * +

visitor8 3.08.12 - 02:38am

@ kekasih - 3.08.12 - 02:35am
do they Rejected Prophet Muhammad SAAW yet or not? now thats important. else theyd be given rewards only in this earth while they live in this earth.

Of course they reject Muhammad,they're catholics.eyeroll they're with Jesus. But they're helping out many muslims with food,clothes,etc. And usually poor people * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-40
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index