! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Why Islam Attack? - Page 15/40

Subject: Why Islam Attack?
« <> »
jlh1182 22.07.12 - 06:48pm
Crazy ur talkin about people u know and are basicly judging islam on that, what ur saying is that islam promotes violence an is spread by the sword but u cant just say that because lots of people appear misguided to u, earlier u stated they dont know their religion or what it really means so why are u still labeling them as muslim terrorist? anders brevik was christian but hes not identified as a christian terrorist, just a nutjob.. * +

jlh1182 22.07.12 - 06:52pm
So really did mohamed slaughter anybody who wasnt muslim? did he never turn the other cheek? and also the comparison of messiah and prophet is disproportionate.. * +

9362 22.07.12 - 10:08pm

@ xcrazyx - 22.07.12 - 05:25pm
First of all..i am Lebanese and not claiming! Second of all i was talking about my muslim friends whom i worked with and studied with.. And third of all..u should ask our goverment whats been cooking behind our backs!

Yet again you have laws what actively discriminate against palestinians * +

xcrazyx 22.07.12 - 10:49pm
I didnt make those laws so dontknow * +

9362 22.07.12 - 11:00pm
Not blaming you but your country has a 2001 law what bans palestinians from owning land and palestinians are not allowed to get jobs in 25 different occupations.When people are treated like cr*p like this then that is a breeding ground for terrorism * +

xcrazyx 22.07.12 - 11:12pm
I know its all bad..the goverment is not even trying to do anything about it.. I have palestinians friends..i worked with..heard their stories..how much they are suffering with jobs and finding places etc.. I hope the laws will change one day! * +

bozzalad 22.07.12 - 11:34pm

@ 9362 - 22.07.12 - 11:00pm
Not blaming you but your country has a 2001 law what bans palestinians from owning land and palestinians are not allowed to get jobs in 25 different occupations.When people are treated like cr*p like this then that is a breeding ground for terrorism

so does most countries * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-40
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum