! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Why Islam Attack? - Page 14/40

Subject: Why Islam Attack?
« <> »
xcrazyx 22.07.12 - 05:21pm
Well forums exists so each can say whatever they think! dontknow * +

xcrazyx 22.07.12 - 05:25pm

@ 9362 - 22.07.12 - 03:30pm
Before you complain about others crazy,if you are from lebanon as you claim,then perhaps we should talk about these lebanese laws what actively discriminate against palestinians

First of all..i am Lebanese and not claiming! Second of all i was talking about my muslim friends whom i worked with and studied with.. And third of all..u should ask our goverment whats been cooking behind our backs! * +

iilmadme 22.07.12 - 05:33pm

@ xcrazyx - 22.07.12 - 05:21pm
Well forums exists so each can say whatever they think! dontknow

Im not sure about ur circ*mstances,u may have gud reasons to feel strongly about this.I dont know much about politics * +

ummati 22.07.12 - 05:35pm
any act that causes terror to anybody is a terrorist act imo so that guy that shot those ppl in the cinema must be a closet muslim cos only muslims r terrorists, go get a life will u PW, Islam is peace if its followers dnt adhere to it dnt blame the religion, same with christianity, u get terrorist in every community. * +

xcrazyx 22.07.12 - 05:44pm

@ iilmadme - 22.07.12 - 05:33pm
Im not sure about ur circ*mstances,u may have gud reasons to feel strongly about this.I dont know much about politics

They teach politics to kids here.. Lol * +

iilmadme 22.07.12 - 05:46pm
They probly do here.Im 40 yrs old.Ive no interest in it.I was referring to where u live,i wud always allow for personal experience * +

xcrazyx 22.07.12 - 06:02pm
I dont like politics but its like something u cant run from here.. Its bad in my country..and what i was on about shia and sunnah is actually happening here..not good! * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-40
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index