! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Beggars - Page 1/8

Subject: Beggars
Replies: 55 Views: 6024
> »
3bm7 5.06.12 - 06:37pm
I feel so bad for not having money for this beggar at parking. I had to use it for parking ticket. He was real upset and said afrikaans b****rds. Lol But im not afrikaans anyho. Who's to blame for poverty in sa nowadays? The anc? Apartheid? Afrikaners? The DA? Cosatu? Zimbabwean and other immigrants? Or just the economy? * +

cheeky63 5.06.12 - 06:57pm
its not just in africa im from glasgow n c loads of them some have been homeless that long they wouldnt even take a house n dnt forget some of them are in that position through there own fault their are loads of reasons ppl r homeless * +

bozzalad 5.06.12 - 08:13pm
ppl r 2 blame * +

3bm7 5.06.12 - 08:24pm
Yeah.. But i had a horid feeling once I walked away. Like I'm the reason that guy's there in that position. I can't explain it I felt like the evil person. * +

bozzalad 5.06.12 - 08:27pm
maybe you are * +

shadow27 5.06.12 - 08:29pm
Sometimes i say yes. Others i walk away. If it is one person asking for help, maybe yes. If it is one hanging with a group i'm not so keen. * +

ladibud 5.06.12 - 08:44pm
i like givin i have found... but that doesn't mean i give to them all.. there are more nd more white beggars, i am quite sceptic to give them money... it also annoys me how black ppl are sellin hangers, refuse bags etc, everyday they are sellin it, summer, winter, rain, heatwave but the white man just begs... i have never seen a white man sellin hangers for eg. * +

ladibud 5.06.12 - 08:47pm
i was in a cr*ppy mood recently nd a young white man asked me for a few rand... he just wanted for mahala, that a black man was being a parkin attendant... but mister whitey wanted me to fork out money while he sat smokin his cigg... and i happen to kno he did have a job but walked out on it... i was the wrong one to approach. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-8
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search