! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Beggars - Page 2/8

Subject: Beggars
« <> »
3bm7 5.06.12 - 08:50pm
Yep. exactly @ladi there are white beggars too. Some of them look atrocious, with long beards and all and rags for clothes.. atleast the black beggers still have dignity compared to their white counterparts * +

bozzalad 5.06.12 - 08:52pm
rolleyes * +

urvoice1 5.06.12 - 08:53pm
just a Q. do beggars in SA have a homeless dog too ? * +

ladibud 5.06.12 - 08:55pm
i haven't seen a black beggar in quite a while... but the whites are poppin up like mushrooms... and they don't work alone, they usually get dropped by a person on various corners nd picked up at night... some are from these homeless shelters nd they must beg for a roof over there heads but hardly see a cent of that money... and the car that drops em isn't a jalopy. * +

3bm7 5.06.12 - 08:57pm
But what me off is when lady beggers leave their children n babies on the island pavements with them, in the scorching sun in summer and the freezing cold in winter. dont * +

ladibud 5.06.12 - 08:58pm

@ urvoice1 - 5.06.12 - 08:53pm
just a Q. do beggars in SA have a homeless dog too ?

Some do lol... And they usually look after their dogs best they can. * +

ladibud 5.06.12 - 09:00pm

@ 3bm7 - 5.06.12 - 08:57pm
But what me off is when lady beggers leave their children n babies on the island pavements with them, in the scorching sun in summer and the freezing cold in winter. dont

Well I doubt they can afford daycare... If a I see a beggar with a wee one, I give, no matter what. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-8
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index