! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Uptobox,alternative to mediafire? - Page 1/2

Subject: Uptobox,alternative to mediafire?
Replies: 11 Views: 836
> »
ji_dl 22.04.12 - 07:27pm
Anybody that has used mediafire to download or upload files would know that it's among the best file hosting site out there. The reason is because it offers some premium services for free, this makes mediafire unique because most file hosting sites only offer such services to paid users. The premium services offered for free are:1. Unlimited download speed.2. Resumable downloads.3. Support for download accelerators.4. Instant download, no waiting time. * +

ji_dl 22.04.12 - 07:30pm
Uptobox is a new file hosting site i recently discovered that has download speed similar to mediafire's, it also resumes downloads and supports download accelerators, you would have to wait for 45-60 seconds before downloading though (which is not that bad). It has a maximum upload file size of 1gb for free users which is far better than mediafire's 200mb maximum upload file size * +

phallica 22.04.12 - 07:35pm
Okay, this is a metaphor about the Bible, I know it. * +

ji_dl 22.04.12 - 07:35pm
Mediafire is rapidly becoming notorious for deleting files and suspending free user accounts for little or no reason, i think mediafire is acting that way because it's scared it's going to go the same way as megauploads if doesn't make some changes. Uptobox is quite lenient compared to mediafire for now. So do you think uptobox would be an alternative to mediafire? * +

ji_dl 22.04.12 - 07:39pm
facepalmfacepalm i intended to post this in the tech forum, silly me lol. Please admin delete this topic. * +

urvoice1 22.04.12 - 07:42pm
uploads / downloads.... I was waiting for the bit about heaven and hell.... * +

phallica 22.04.12 - 07:47pm
4shared, wetransfer, filesonic, fileserve, megashares, filesavr, streamfile, 4fastfile, enterupload, ifile, minus, esnips, sprend, zshare, wikiupload, enterupload, oron, extabit, filedropper and of course, rapidshare. * +

ji_dl 22.04.12 - 07:53pm

@ urvoice1 - 22.04.12 - 07:42pm
uploads / downloads.... I was waiting for the bit about heaven and hell....

you know me voice, i don't do heaven and hell * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index