! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

what do you think....... - Page 4/33

Subject: what do you think.......
« <> »
iilmadme 20.04.12 - 03:55pm
But u cant really do a lot about wat influences stupid ppl.There was a guy here who's just been dun for killing his mother copycat coronation street style.Wat can u do about ppl who are that dense or twisted? * +

aijaz0 20.04.12 - 03:58pm
exactly * +

manszar 20.04.12 - 04:06pm

@ iilmadme - 20.04.12 - 03:55pm
But u cant really do a lot about wat influences stupid ppl.There was a guy here who's just been dun for killing his mother copycat coronation street style.Wat can u do about ppl who are that dense or twisted?

i said it can turn people stupid which can make them do evil things. not that it only makes stupid people do evil things. * +

manszar 20.04.12 - 04:09pm
lets not pretend religion is the tame beast it is today. and many of the bad things that the religious did back then was not because they were using it as a tool or excuse but because they believed they were doing what was right by there religion * +

mab21 20.04.12 - 04:13pm
I think that's exactly what happened manszar, altho the religious heads feared of losing ground... * +

shadowv 20.04.12 - 04:24pm
So many wars have been started in the name of god yet none in the name of the 'devil'. Followers of religion will do almost anything to please their god. The more devoted they are the further they will go. * +

aijaz0 20.04.12 - 04:35pm

@ mab21 - 20.04.12 - 03:18pm
there are killings because of religion.

I don't suppose so, for example if i have understood my islam religion fully ,i will dont never prefer to kill a single haman, like islam says The one who killed the one innocent human, like he killed whole humanity... * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-33
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index