! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

HAVE YOU ACCEPTED JESUS? - Page 21/22

Subject: HAVE YOU ACCEPTED JESUS?
« <> »
leonado1 22.04.12 - 02:16am
Repent and be baptised in the name of the Lord Jesus for the remmision of ur sins.Acts 2:38 ,becoz there is no any other name which had been given to men,but the stone which the builder refused of which would have been the headcornerstone.Acts 4:12 * +

waittiki 22.04.12 - 01:59pm
You don't go accepting Christ...He is the one to accept us cause we sinned, therefore it is up to Christ and not us (Eph 1:4 John 15:16). I don't believe for a moment that Christ came here to be chosen by anybody list of all sinners..and i find absolutly no glory in that and in what the churches teach. When we do wrong to somebody, that someone is always the one with the last say and not us...ever. * +

0n3n3ss 22.04.12 - 03:20pm

@ dgsn - 4.04.12 - 06:52am
Christianity is the belief that a cosmic Jewish zombie who is his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in all humanity because a rib-woman was convinced to eat from a magical tree by an infinitely sad*stic being disguised as a talking snake with legs.

You gotta do more than just say you believe * +

way2go 22.04.12 - 06:38pm

@ valatine - 7.04.12 - 11:40pm
emmmm confused how can you accept some one who never existed .its impossible ..its only a belief

There's no proof he didn't exist,so your belief he didn't is exactly that,only a belief * +

ecurb.p 23.04.12 - 10:09pm
Jesus is the strong foundation that every living human being should build on,since he is and will remain to be the only last and worthy sacrificial lamb that God the Father will always accept.since God himselff gave him out to die for our sakes and thats why he is the only sure way to the Father,whom He seats on his right hand side.so tale me who is / will be your savio r?please dont mention the dead prophets * +

faith07 23.04.12 - 10:31pm
yah..i do,cz w/out Jesus diz life of mine is meaningless..everythin n diz world is meaningless w/out God... * +

manszar 24.04.12 - 08:23am

@ ecurb.p - 23.04.12 - 10:09pm
Jesus is the strong foundation that every living human being should build on,since he is and will remain to be the only last and worthy sacrificial lamb that God the Father will always accept.since God himselff gave him out to die for our sakes and thats why he is the only sure way to the Father,whom He seats on his right hand side.so tale me who is / will be your savio r?please dont mention the dead prophets

savior from what? * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-22
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum