! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

HAVE YOU ACCEPTED JESUS? - Page 19/22

Subject: HAVE YOU ACCEPTED JESUS?
« <> »
elfinix 4.04.12 - 06:59am
Why is it, when a patient lives the family thanks Jesus, but when the patient dies, the family sues the doctors ? * +

kimjongl 4.04.12 - 09:27am
jesus probably has better lawyers. * +

ladibud 4.04.12 - 09:36am

@ dgsn - 4.04.12 - 06:52am
Christianity is the belief that a cosmic Jewish zombie who is his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in all humanity because a rib-woman was convinced to eat from a magical tree by an infinitely sad*stic being disguised as a talking snake with legs.

Halt right there u slitherin creature, not all Christians believe that Jesus is God.... Ok, as u were. * +

elfinix 4.04.12 - 10:24am
My bible th*mping cousin once claimed that Jesus must have risen from the dead since thousands of people saw him after the resurrection. I simply pointed out that if that was the case then Elvis should be deified because thousands of people have seen him in McDonalds since 1977 * +

luvtaps 4.04.12 - 10:45am

@ elfinix - 4.04.12 - 06:58am
here you dsgn http://www.gdargaud.net/Humor/Pics/Christianity.jpg

thank you for sharin this luv * +

ecurb.p 7.04.12 - 03:44pm

@ dgsn - 4.04.12 - 06:52am
Christianity is the belief that a cosmic Jewish zombie who is his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in all humanity because a rib-woman was convinced to eat from a magical tree by an infinitely sad*stic being disguised as a talking snake with legs.

my friend thank this good JESUS OF MINE for letting you speak like that,if it were not for Him,i could have.....! like David said..FATHER I HATE THOSE WHO HATE YOU WITH A PERFECT HATRED..OK..i only hate the devil in you. * +

way2go 7.04.12 - 05:27pm

@ elfinix - 4.04.12 - 06:50am
Christianity is the strangest religion ever set up, for it committed a murder upon Jesus in order to redeem mankind from the sin of eating an apple

Christianity didn't commit a murder upon Jesus.The Jewish religious leaders worked it that the Romans would do it for them. And no apple,just ''fruit''. I'll agree with manszar on the point of,know what you're talking about ;-) * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-22
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index