! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

just a thought - Page 6/6

Subject: just a thought
« <
bozzalad 28.03.12 - 09:15pm
on the subject of invasions , since when was it common practice , to invade a country , then allow all those rightfully n mightily p1ssed off people to move to your country?. * +

fau1stus 28.03.12 - 09:15pm
Oh this post is about invasions. But Arab countries in the past did not invade. They created a culture suddenly and demanded things that never existed. Note I say Arab countries. Not muslim but Arab. Iran is muslim but not Arab for those who did not know * +

fireyes 28.03.12 - 09:23pm

@ kimjongl - 28.03.12 - 09:11pm
This is my point though, I don't mind people not commenting on things. I'd rather debate them on the subject they post on rather than give a diverting response saying 'well why aren't you commenting on this other issue' I try and not complain about people who don't post on every issue because its practically impossible. And if people only stick to a few issues I don't see a problem with that.

Since the people who do so cry about injustice and how much they care. Seriously, we r going in circles now * +

kimjongl 28.03.12 - 09:36pm
well as long as only one side required to comment on everything. * +

recurv11 29.03.12 - 01:09am

@ kekasih - 28.03.12 - 12:31pm
maybe u should think it this way aing, what if Scotland got invaded n lets say, Afghanistan now is Scotland...just a thought.

Afghans hav been invading scotland 4 yrs lol right under the noses of our multi million pound state of the art border and security forces... *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index