! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

GNOSTICS - Page 2/4

Subject: GNOSTICS
« <> »
mab21 11.03.12 - 06:48am
What other churches say that Joan belongs to the church instead of Peter. And who dares to chose sum1 else after Jesus did it for the sake of a conclusion they drew. * +

ronycal 11.03.12 - 06:49am

@ mab21 - 11.03.12 - 06:45am
Jesus also put Peter the stone in his hand and told him 'build my church'.

After the reformation and within the Protestant churches this is very disputable on the meaning of the said verse * +

mab21 11.03.12 - 06:50am
the truth lays between. dislike * +

ronycal 11.03.12 - 06:57am

@ mab21 - 11.03.12 - 06:48am
What other churches say that Joan belongs to the church instead of Peter. And who dares to chose sum1 else after Jesus did it for the sake of a conclusion they drew.

Try drawing a parallel between Peter and John. Peter was a loud mouth unlike John. It is John who was called the beloved not Peter. Peter denied Jesus and John was at the Cross. John lay on Christ's chest, Peter never did. John was present at the transfiguration and Revelation wasn't given to Peter but John. If God is love John seems to see it more- his epistles * +

mab21 11.03.12 - 07:00am
i knw bt i also knw that Jesus set Peter for the church. Im nt saying it cuz im catholic bt cuz i saw that verse. * +

ronycal 11.03.12 - 07:06am
I'm not disputing Peter's validity but trying to look at the validity of their arguments. You are actually pointing out some valid issues mab21... I think Christians need to know what and why the believe what they believe. It forms a firm foundation in their faith * +

mab21 11.03.12 - 07:18am
it sounds more like 'we dnt like it lets change it' for me all that matters is what Jesus did cuz in his righteousness knws why and has a good reason for it. Like sum other christians say that Jesus is Michael the Archangel. Jesus himself neve said that, its nt in the Bible said by him so there is no way i would ever believe that. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index