! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

QUANTUM PHYSICS - Page 5/5

Subject: QUANTUM PHYSICS
« <
ronycal 10.03.12 - 02:25pm
Thank you * +

airwalkr 13.03.12 - 05:03pm

@ ronycal - 10.03.12 - 04:56am
Good thinking here... So is that to say that truth is relative and we can justify the different religions saying theirs is the true one. Which brings me to the place of thinking then nothing is wrong and all is wrong depending on different perspectives one takes? This culminates to the same Q - IS THERE NEED FOR FAITH

I never said truth was relative. Just that the theorys surrounding Quantum Mechanics are kinda far out there. The cat is alive. Or the cat is dead. There are no inbetweens. That's the truth. The theorys exists in spite of the truth being visible. It's the theory's I have a problem with. * +

ronycal 14.03.12 - 01:23am
It has been said the inside of one prison cell is the outside of another. In some religions the belief in incarnation and reincarnation is rife. Ain't death but a transition from one form of illusion to another? I agree that some theories remain only as that yet some are proven right and some wrong. * +

ronycal 14.03.12 - 01:26am
The law of attraction for example works naturally on the basic level- birds of the same feathers flock together. What if some of the QP theorem get to work and either disapprove or confirm what faith is. Would it be any wrong to discard faith? * +

airwalkr 14.03.12 - 05:53pm

@ ronycal - 14.03.12 - 01:23am
It has been said the inside of one prison cell is the outside of another. In some religions the belief in incarnation and reincarnation is rife. Ain't death but a transition from one form of illusion to another? I agree that some theories remain only as that yet some are proven right and some wrong.

Hmm... Which theories are you holding as true concerning quantum mechanics? Which studies have you been reading about? .. As a Christian, death is a transition from one reality to another. There is no illusion as to this life or that which follows, it exists outside of our individual or collective beliefs. * +

ronycal 15.03.12 - 04:45am
Every tangible thing exists because it first existed as energy and thus the power of imagination and meditation. As our minds meditate on something seeing in fulness then its reality is manifested. * +

airwalkr 15.03.12 - 02:29pm
Ahh... Well with every study it's important to always ask what were they trying to validate. Then as always, every truth is universal, or else it isn't truth. *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index