! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

We are Dammaj and Dammaj is Us - Page 2/38

Subject: We are Dammaj and Dammaj is Us
« <> »
urvoice1 25.12.11 - 10:38pm
I mean, 'may Allah kill them all' just doesn't sound like a sane persons dua, or even a dua to a sane god * +

kekasih 25.12.11 - 11:25pm
The suspected al Qaeda operative arrested in Yemen, American Shairif Mobley, worked in several US nuclear plants before leaving for Yemen two years ago where he attended an extremist school , the Dar al Hadeth Institute in Dammaj Yemen. The Dammaj Institute is the flagship school of the Dar al Hadeth network of hard core Salafi institutes in Yemen. There are a half dozen other Dar al Hadeth schools and numerous outposts dotted all over Yemen. The grounds contain a mosque, library and educational * +

kekasih 25.12.11 - 11:26pm
The Dar al-Hadiths Dammaj institute in Saada was described as a known terrorist training center during tribunals for Guantanamo Bay detainees. Reports say that between 3,000 and 5,000 foreign students live and study there, said Abdul-Salam al-Korary, a local journalist who has covered Yemen for several decades. It is a very radical school. American al Qaeda operative, Johnny Walker Lind, who was arrested in Afghanistan with the Taliban, also attended Dammaj institute. * +

kekasih 25.12.11 - 11:27pm
so Dammaj is a terrorist wahabis area? no wonder... * +

kekasih 25.12.11 - 11:31pm
You need to correct your information. One, Sharif Mobley had no connection with the students of Dammaaj. He was around people that are takfeeri and had zero connection with Dammaaj. Two, Johnny Walker didnt study in Dammaaj..ever. He studied with Abdul-Majeed Al-Zindaani who runs AL-Eeman university. The Sheikh of Dammaaj and all the students are completely against this university because of their way out beliefs. Oh and by the way I have lived in Yemen for over 10 years now and 4 of those yea * +

kekasih 25.12.11 - 11:31pm
of those years were spent in Dammaaj just in case you are wondering where I got my information from, so now it is time for you to correct yours.//now which is which? hmmm confusing. * +

kekasih 25.12.11 - 11:34pm
but since ure on the side of this Dammaj area, i think the first one is the correct one...that it is a terrorist wahabis area...cant be wrong on this one. nod * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-38
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index