! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Beyond the curtain - Page 1/3

Subject: Beyond the curtain
Replies: 15 Views: 968
> »
purest1 29.10.11 - 11:55pm
What's there beyond the curtain of time, if anything? Does it make sense that this is all there is? Do you believe this is a test-ground for another more permanent existence? * +

purest1 30.10.11 - 12:02am
All around shows a painful impermanence and our potential cannot be exhausted in a lifetime, no matter how long, not even a hundred years. Not when only 10 to 15 percent of our intellectual capacities are available to us. Could there be a more fulfilled existence, where we enjoy our full abilities, where happiness is never cut short by death? Endless life after this life? Just thinking.... * +

drakess9 30.10.11 - 12:10am
Good ideas purest. We will not know in this life however whatever a persons views of faith or non are I can not understand anyone thinking once we dead thats it. That does not make any sense that we have come from nothing life is nothing and we are endlessly rushing nowhere * +

kimjongl 30.10.11 - 12:15am
it makes perfect sense that there is nothing after death. its because of life and mans relatively high intelligence that there is a constant need to look for a higher meaning. why does life have to mean anything? * +

urvoice1 30.10.11 - 12:20am
I don't see it as a test, spirit lives on no matter and that's enough for me * +

unquiet1 30.10.11 - 12:27am
theres nothing after death(Ecclesiastes 9:5) we Rest in peace and wait for the resurrection. (John 5:28,29) and only then there will be life much better than this... without any wars or famine or sicknesses * +

urvoice1 30.10.11 - 12:38am
believe what you want unquiet, I won't take that away from you * +

urvoice1 30.10.11 - 12:39am
I don't have a manual for life, I go by what I know. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page