! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Incorrect religious beliefs - Page 5/6

Subject: Incorrect religious beliefs
« <> »
ekka 8.09.11 - 06:07pm
hmmmmm masood whisper wasnt my bad! * +

drakess9 8.09.11 - 11:45pm
Blimey I actually agree with Kimj. Scripture laws are guidlenes and what we aspire to attain to and live by. We are human and can't do it perfectly. This is why we were given the perfect attainment. You can't have half measures as laws guidelines whatever you wish to call them. Ie the 10 commandments thou shall not steal but in brackets a list of when it is justifiable wouldn't work. Confusing * +

drakess9 8.09.11 - 11:49pm
Qnd compromising and doesn't work and would create more anarchy than there already is.x. Witch if you are happy with your beliefs then you don't have to defend them to anyone. I know the harshness that you have seen re my faith is not the way it is and the way I know and ofcourse I would like everyone to understand and feel my beliefs faith and know Jesus as I do which has freed me etc however we * +

drakess9 8.09.11 - 11:52pm
Are all unique yet 1 and we can't all be the same. All faiths havew 1 thing in common which is the search for truth and peace in the way eaqch person comes to understand. We are born to be spiritual people. Just so many don't realise that. I believe everything entwines in some way * +

maxum 9.09.11 - 12:02am
Love the initial question, got me all happy in my pants. A standard's appealing too, especially when a rationalist wants his obscure meat cooked to perfection. My opinion, I honestly don't know. This topic's food for thought. Part of me doesn't believe a standard's possible, another part believes nothing's impossible. * +

maxum 9.09.11 - 12:15am
What if a standard was compiled, and vindicated? What if through it, the world was 'unified' under a single belief system? How long could that last? Lets say great humanism defined it, what would the positives and negatives be? * +

timpkins 9.09.11 - 07:58am
i dont believe in allah,god,jesus,mohammed,i believe in me. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark