! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Incorrect religious beliefs - Page 3/6

Subject: Incorrect religious beliefs
« <> »
acts238 7.09.11 - 11:55am
false can also be defined by extreme one way or another. there are the pharisee types but there are also the ones who water down and sugar coat. (speaking christianity) * +

9362 7.09.11 - 12:02pm
Each to their own * +

karendr 8.09.11 - 03:30pm
If the religion teaches doctrine that is not in the Holy Bible or against the Holy Bible then it's false. Like idol worship, turning pagan ideas into christian holidays and taking Christ out of the way as our mediator and replacing him with a human man! * +

witch1 8.09.11 - 03:32pm
So, my beliefs are false karendr? Isn't that a bit ignorant? How do you know the bible is the truth? It has been changed and fiddled with so much that I think the real message was lost 1,000 years ago. * +

levitt 8.09.11 - 03:51pm
Can you back up your claim @karendr? Furnish us with convincing reasons for that standard to be taken as a uniform standard. * +

masood25 8.09.11 - 04:21pm
Allah to judge muslims who r good who bad about non muslim better to become muslims , mohammed(saw) last messenger - * +

witch1 8.09.11 - 04:22pm
But, WHY is it better, masood? Why should I give up my spirituality that keeps me centered and happy for a religion that I perceive as being harsh? * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index