! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Hindu Gods - Page 1/12

Subject: Hindu Gods
Replies: 84 Views: 8639
> »
iceylips 17.10.10 - 01:39am
Can any hindu tell me how many Gods hindus believe in? and why one of your Gods have an elephant head? and the other one with loads of hands... and the monkey god, as well as the god with snakes wrapped around his neck... its confusing cos i know little about ur religion.. lol thanks. * +

iceylips 17.10.10 - 01:41am
one more question, can non hinduas embrace hinduism? or do you have to be born into the religion? * +

zphaniah 17.10.10 - 01:45am
hindu trinity * +

iceylips 17.10.10 - 01:47am
Egyptian Gods comes to mind zph... islam and christianity arent half complicated as hinduism in my opinion, i could be wrong tho. * +

zphaniah 17.10.10 - 01:47am
all religion is as complicated as you make it * +

iceylips 17.10.10 - 01:52am
i guess alot has to do with the similarities that christianity, judaism and islam has.. makes it easier to understand cos we're exposed to it all our lives... but no one is exposed to hinduism unless u live in india or ure a hindu. * +

sire2u 17.10.10 - 03:27am
The are 3 predominating deities in the Hindu religion..they are Vishnu or Sri Krsna. Brahma and Shiva..all others are not really Gods but demigods . others so- called gods are just attributes of the same gods with different names ..Know for certain there is only one Supreme God and the great sages asked Brahma and He said verily Sri Krsna is the Supreme God... * +

sire2u 17.10.10 - 03:31am
Haribol Icy,,anybody can embrace Hinduism or Sanatana-dharma it really comes down to devotion,,the VedAs are however the oldest revealed scriptures and are from the mouth of the Godhead ... * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-12
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search