! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Hindu Gods - Page 5/12

Subject: Hindu Gods
« <> »
sire2u 17.10.10 - 11:51am
With blooming eyes like lotus petals, with the figure of beauty tinged with the hue of clouds and His unique loveliness charming millions of cupids.. this is Lord Brahmas description of Krishna in his Samita...you should read the Brahma samita if you want to know the abode of God and other things related to Krishna... * +

nudefeet 17.10.10 - 11:54am
Demigod worship is very nice for people very much attached to material opulence because they give some small offering and they are rewarded with material opulence and pious credits. Pious credits bring more material opulence but only devotion to Krishna can save one from repeated birth and death. From the highest planet in this universe to the lowest ALL ARE PLACES OF SUFFERING WHERE REPEATED BIRTH AND DEATH TAKE PLACE, only by devotional service to Krishna, which is very nice, can one be remove * +

sire2u 17.10.10 - 11:56am
if you are fallen...then I am surely lower than straw... * +

nudefeet 17.10.10 - 12:00pm
...removed from the cycle of birth, disease, old age and death. Like is taught in Islam the conclusion of the Vedas is that GOD IS ONE WITHOUT A SECOND. But the Vedas also allow for people who are attached to material opulence to perform some religious activity in order to elevate them to the position of devotional service to Krishna. This is the mercy of the Supreme Lord! * +

sire2u 17.10.10 - 12:06pm
I guess the demigods are not pleased with me because I am losing all my material opulences... * +

nudefeet 17.10.10 - 12:08pm
The fruit of worshiping say Ganesh are temporary and limited since Ganesh himself is temporary and limited, but it will stop one from slipping down into the lower forms of life and the pious credits recieved can cause one to meet a pure devotee of Krishna. We can only recieve Krishna through His pure devotees, this is Krishna's mercy, the mercy of God. Even the lowest of all souls, like myself, can get this mercy and eventually return to our constitutional position as servant of God. * +

nudefeet 17.10.10 - 12:12pm
If Krishna favours you He will remove your material opulence if it hinders your spiritual advancement. This is the mercy of Lord Hari! Sire you should know the prayers of Queen Kunti. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-12
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index