! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Islam-True Religion - Page 4/295

Subject: Islam-True Religion
« <> »
truth_4u 21.08.10 - 11:14pm
its meantioned in the Quran, ''But if anyone is ill, or on a journey, the prescribed period should be made up by days later. Allah intends every facility for you; He does not want to put you to difficulties.''. * +

truth_4u 21.08.10 - 11:15pm
now what does not break the fast are If anyone forgets that he is fasting and eats or drinks, he should complete his fast, for it is only Allah who has fed him and given him drink, Unintentional vomiting, sw*llowing things which are not possible to avoid, such as one's saliva, street dust, smoke (that dont mean you can have a ciggie), Brushing the teeth, Injection or intra-venous which is solely * +

truth_4u 21.08.10 - 11:16pm
medical and not nutritional. Muslims are permitted to break the ordained fast of Ramadan when there is danger to their health. In this situation a Muslim should make up his fast later at any other time of the year. * +

truth_4u 21.08.10 - 11:17pm
ok any questions regarding ramadan? * +

urvoice 21.08.10 - 11:20pm
Are all 73 sects in Islam expected to fast ? * +

truth_4u 21.08.10 - 11:23pm
@ urvoice, all ''muslims'' are expected to fast uless otherwise i stated earlier of those who do not have to fast. you know my view regarding sects, i believe it does not exist in islam and if any muslim has a problem with me saying that then ill be waiting for them to discuss or debate. * +

urvoice 21.08.10 - 11:27pm
So 72 out of the 73 sects are expected to fast with no hope of reaching paradise, isnt that unfair ? * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-295
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index