! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Jesus Hadith - Page 5/6

Subject: Jesus Hadith
« <> »
smohamed 27.03.11 - 09:25am
reading2 * +

afriend 2.01.12 - 10:35am
Did Jesus really address his mother with the words: 'What have i to do with thee, woman?' I say NO! * +

bella.xx 15.06.13 - 06:10am
so u saying in ur hadith that JESUS said to the people to go to Mahamed cause he isn't worhty to cleanse their sin? lol then Y does it say in the Koran, that JESUS will bare witness on Judgement day, Not mohamed??? Y didn't mohamed be born of a virgin, Y didn't mohamed say pure like Jesus instead of having 8 wives and even coveting his sons wife, cause he was filled with lust, Y did Mohamed take 6 year old Aisha as a wife? A child???? Y didn't mohamed descend to Heaven but He died like a nor * +

jeffwyer 16.06.13 - 10:32am
Sounds like fairy tale. yawn * +

afriend 16.06.13 - 11:19am
Jesus will be a witness against those to whom he was sent for only ie the lost sheep of the house of Israel * +

afriend 16.06.13 - 11:20am
(5:116) And when Allah said: O Jesus, son of Mary! Didst thou say unto mankind: Take me my mother for 2 gods beside Allah? he saith: Glory be to Thee! It was not mine to utter that to which i had no right. If i said it, then Thou surely wouldst know it. Thou knowest what is in my mind, and i know not what is in Thine. Lo! Thou, only Thou art the Knower of things hidden * +

afriend 16.06.13 - 11:21am
I spake unto them only that which Thou had commanded me: Worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord. I was a witness of them while i dwelt among them, and when Thou tookest me Thou wast the Watcher over them. Thou art Witness over all things. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index