! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

pneumonic plague - Page 1/1

Subject: pneumonic plague
Replies: 7 Views: 81

shadow27 6.10.26 - 12:19am
Outbreak in Russia 🤔 thoughts? * +

3mel 6.10.26 - 01:55am
never heard of it so it's hard to have a reaction.

oh I did see a headline about a lab worker. * +

revelz 6.10.26 - 02:55am
Is there a jab for it? * +

shadow27 6.10.26 - 09:45am
The lab where the incident occurred has a long history associated with it.. pretty sure it's in that Ken Alibek book "Biohazard" about all the bioweapons the Russians were developing for decades. This could be an antibiotic strain, and I would not be at all surprised if it spreads at an alarming rate. * +

3mel 6.10.26 - 09:52am
if it was a bio weapon then it would've been headed here. Putin has real problem with the UK, or seems think he can take us out without too many repercussions.

* +

wakeup4 6.10.26 - 06:00pm
It’s probably a psyop like Covid I won’t be taking the vaccine that’s for sure * +

faun 6.10.26 - 06:58pm
I trust Putin more than Charlie sausage fingers * +

wakeup4 6.10.26 - 07:26pm
If it is real and it’s engineered to be resistant to the Doxycycline. Get some Beri Beri down you or Chinese rhubarb or usnea. Thank me later *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search