! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Ladibud - Page 2/7

Subject: Ladibud
« <> »
msdeedee 26.06.24 - 03:30pm
Everything happened so fast. She had back pain and what the doctor diagnosed as bladder infection. The doctor admitted her to hospital when they saw she wasn't getting better. She had no medical aid so she had to go to a government hospital... They had no surgeons! Had they had a surgeon to perform the operation to remove the mass, she might have still been here but they sent her home instead. I was with her last night and she was in so much pain. She was bedridden and couldn't talk or feed herself. She past this afternoon just before 1pm. * +

ogdenz 26.06.24 - 03:42pm
I'm truly saddened to read of her ordeal and passing.
RIP. * +

trunking 26.06.24 - 03:42pm

@ msdeedee - 26.06.24 - 03:30pm
Everything happened so fast. She had back pain and what the doctor diagnosed as bladder infection. The doctor admitted her to hospital when they saw she wasn't getting better. She had no medical aid so she had to go to a government hospital... They had no surgeons! Had they had a surgeon to perform the operation to remove the mass, she might have still been here but they sent her home instead. I was with her last night and she was in so much pain. She was bedridden and couldn't talk or feed herself. She past this afternoon just before 1pm.

Oh no. She had it very bad. I don't understand how she got cancer?! She wasn't even 40 yet. * +

ogdenz 26.06.24 - 03:46pm
Cancer doesn't discriminate trunky. It kills people of all ages. * +

trunking 26.06.24 - 03:47pm

@ msdeedee - 26.06.24 - 03:30pm
Everything happened so fast. She had back pain and what the doctor diagnosed as bladder infection. The doctor admitted her to hospital when they saw she wasn't getting better. She had no medical aid so she had to go to a government hospital... They had no surgeons! Had they had a surgeon to perform the operation to remove the mass, she might have still been here but they sent her home instead. I was with her last night and she was in so much pain. She was bedridden and couldn't talk or feed herself. She past this afternoon just before 1pm.

Government hospitals are terrible. Can't believe they didn't even have a surgeon. Hope her family could seek compensation. I'd sue them. There was a scandal with the Life Esidimeni years ago. Families of victims eventually received compensation.

I'm just so completely at shock at the news. She didn't have to suffer like that. How could they just send her home? They could have tried all their best to secure a surgeon. * +

arizonaf 26.06.24 - 03:52pm
rest in peace Ladibud. * +

r3ckless 26.06.24 - 03:58pm
Fukin hell. That's fkin shocking. She was a lovely soul. R.i.p * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page