! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

World Politics - Page 28/28

Subject: World Politics
« <
alanball 1.07.24 - 10:00pm

@ alvar89 - 1.07.24 - 09:14pm
Yeah laughing so hard running around fetching examples to show how bad i am lol Oh my friend goes there are you homophobe saying she does that for a agenda too!!! lmao Funniest thing is i talked about parades but you talked about drag queen shows and bars. Where are the examples of alphabet parades in islamic states? Im still waiting

Because trunky was talking about Turkey specifically and you replied that they don't mix. I gave examples how it's not a problem in Turkey, it's Erdogan making it a problem you fking incel imbecile lol.gif * +

liambrwn 1.07.24 - 10:02pm

@ ogdenz - 1.07.24 - 09:32pm
Alvar what do you personally think is wrong with a man dressing as a woman?
What if a woman wears men's clothing and reads stories to kids? Would that bother you?

Ill tell you whats wrong . Ive seen this first hand (pardon the pun which will apply later) whilst at work.
An old guy , similar looking to you , went into the womans changing rooms of a leisure center. Got called out by security and stood there arguing he was a woman. I mean , he hasnt made no effort other than a dress . Still had stubble and stache etc. He won the argument that he WAS a woman. So they let him in . Few minutes later screams , he had stripped off and stood there with a bone on. They dragged him out , still erect and he was arguing he was a woman ! Point is people are getting scared to argue what gender one is . Fk that . * +

alvar89 1.07.24 - 10:04pm

@ alanball - 1.07.24 - 10:00pm
Because trunky was talking about Turkey specifically and you replied that they don't mix. I gave examples how it's not a problem in Turkey, it's Erdogan making it a problem you fking incel imbecile lol.gif

Erdogan is standing on islam that is my point. Incel lol.gif Buzzword insults so typical. * +

ogdenz 1.07.24 - 10:04pm
That guy was obviously mentally ill then.
No arguing about that from me.
However most transvestites aren't mentally ill.
It's not a mental illness.@liam *

« <

This topic is locked!

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-28
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index