! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Condiments. - Page 7/8

Subject: Condiments.
« <> »
obi_jon 7.05.24 - 11:33am

@ corpse81 - 7.05.24 - 11:18am
Pinakurat

Spicey coconut vinegar? Sounds nice. What's it used for? * +

mikeymk 7.05.24 - 11:42am
I've never had mint sauce on a kebab. I need to rectify this at the next possible opportunity. * +

obi_jon 8.05.24 - 09:47am

@ mikeymk - 7.05.24 - 11:42am
I've never had mint sauce on a kebab. I need to rectify this at the next possible opportunity.

One of the local kebab shops puts mint in their garlic sauce(yoghurt based). It's good. No reason the traditional mint sauce(vinegar based) wouldn't work. * +

alanball 8.05.24 - 09:50am
I got mint sauce on a kebab a few months ago after ordering a delivery and not realising I selected it. I was telling someone I know about it and I said why the fk is mint sauce an option in a kebab takeaway. The person has a bf from the Midlands and they said it's all the rage there and that will be why. I put mayo on it to dilute the mint sauce * +

alanball 8.05.24 - 09:51am
I've also thought since that when I've had lamb burgers in the past I've made mint mayo to put on them so it's not too different really. But saying that I will stick to garlic and chilli on kebabs lol * +

dan27notts 8.05.24 - 12:39pm
You get mint yoghurt on kebabs, not seen actual mint sauce though. You can get mushy peas and mint sauce in a cup on bonfire night. * +

obi_jon 8.05.24 - 06:30pm

@ dan27notts - 8.05.24 - 12:39pm
You get mint yoghurt on kebabs, not seen actual mint sauce though. You can get mushy peas and mint sauce in a cup on bonfire night.

You can find mushy peas in some chippies that have a touch of mint about them. They're usually not the traditional pale green mushy peas made with blanched dried peas, it's usually the bright green style mushy peas made with tinned marrowfats. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-8
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index