! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Condiments. - Page 6/8

Subject: Condiments.
« <> »
birdy 6.05.24 - 11:26am

@ obi_jon - 6.05.24 - 11:17am
Want that now!drool.gif Tbf, most pickles/chutneys etc will go really well in a ham and cheese sandwich.yes.gif

Very true. It's weird because I don't really like tomatoes that much, I have to have not had them for a while to enjoy them, but the green ones taste different and are easy to eat more often. * +

obi_jon 6.05.24 - 11:49am
Has anyone tried Kimchi? The ones you can buy in supermarkets are ok but they aren't very authentic(they all have carrot in them for some reasondontknow.gif). If you can get hold of the real stuff it's a revelation. I've just bought some Korean Gochujang(fermented yellow bean/chilli paste) and i'm gonna attempt to make my own. I just need to get hold of some Korean radishes now but I think i'm gonna have to find an asian grocery store for those. * +

alanball 6.05.24 - 03:03pm

@ obi_jon - 6.05.24 - 11:06am
If you like garlic sauce on kebabs, make some Toum. Trust me, it's an absolute kebab game changer. It's THE authentic kebab sauce that all other garlic sauces are merely pale imitations of.

Sounds good I will look it up when I've finished what I'm doing thumb_up * +

obi_jon 6.05.24 - 06:03pm

@ alanball - 6.05.24 - 03:03pm
Sounds good I will look it up when I've finished what I'm doing thumb_up

[Link]Toum recipe:https://feelgoodfoodie.net/recipe/lebanese-garlic-sauce/[/link] * +

liambrwn 6.05.24 - 09:24pm
McIlhenny sriracha * +

wildfern 7.05.24 - 09:40am
Himalayan salt, mayonnaise, red sauce, who's got a tatoo of red sauce? Think its Ed Sheeran lol Brown sauce occasionally, peppercorn sauce on steak, ironic cos I dont like peppers, BBQ sauce * +

corpse81 7.05.24 - 11:18am
Pinakurat * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-8
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark