! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Weather these days.. - Page 6/7

Subject: Weather these days..
« <> »
faun 28.05.24 - 11:35pm
We've had major flash flooding in MK recently, hire scooters completely submerged under water on the pavement all over the city. Underpasses blocked everywhere, roads closed left right and centre. Whole new temporary lakes forming...

Even on relatively sunny days there are random torrential downpours.

I think it was the summer before last, that was a total washout, but no year I've seen touches this last several months for consistent rain - It's literally rained for 3 seasons now.

Go carbon neutral, they said. It'll be fun, they said... * +

bandalot 29.05.24 - 07:05am
GreadyPeople destroy the rainforest's thro there greed tair up the sea bed then wunder why were all having cr*p weather DOH wat do they exspecd when they destroy the rain forest's jungle's Ocean's and sea's its bount to have a nock on efect * +

warded 30.05.24 - 05:49pm
India breaking some records with like +52c read * +

warded 2.06.24 - 12:07am
it is raining and thundering outside. rain2 * +

faun 3.06.24 - 09:24am
Yesterday was stunning. Blue sky and sunshine from the word go.

A proper classic car show dominated Stony Stratford. Crowds filled the streets. Walking out the shop into an oven-like atmosphere with ice creams, just how i like it.
Had my raver bucket hat on. We were out on the ebikes and covered most of the city.
The brat played in the park whilst i looked over the lake, all twinkly it was, people everywhere. Just a slight cloud-over gave a nice dusky sunset, beautiful evening.
Nice way to spend my 50th birthday. * +

f4bri0t 3.06.24 - 05:27pm
Sun.gif * +

faun 15.06.24 - 05:29pm
Has anyone tried switching the weather off, and then switching it back on again? * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index