! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

When yer heads ready to go pop on the inside.. - Page 3/10

Subject: When yer heads ready to go pop on the inside..
« <> »
lostsock 20.03.24 - 02:31am

@ peta - 19.03.24 - 08:39pm
I have no idea what DMT, whats its street name?

If you don't know, then you don't want to know really. There's a few bits on Google about it, but wouldn't advise you to go finding out what it's like. Stay safe out there * +

peta 20.03.24 - 03:06am
Thanks. I have no intentions of finding out.

I very much like my mediocre feel good threshold. * +

lostsock 20.03.24 - 03:40am
So life never gets messy or anything, just stays nice and calm. That would be great. I can only wish. * +

3mel 20.03.24 - 09:40am

it goes by DMT everywhere, it's the premier psychedelic drug of choice. it can take you to literal other realms inhabited by other forms of life. it's also the deeply freakiest too. my friend described meeting an exact copy of himself in his room and they both proceeded to freak the f out... like this can't be happening man sh*t. * +

iilmadme 20.03.24 - 01:40pm
It is sometimes known as a business man's trip,I was told this is because it is over and done with so fast and that was part of the appeal.because I never feel relaxed at all,except fleetingly here and there,I can see the appeal.if ever there was a safe way to feel that calm or a similar medication i would want it.machine elves aside * +

warded 20.03.24 - 01:43pm
safe drug trips? hyper Gimme! * +

obi_jon 20.03.24 - 06:35pm

It's the active compound in Ayahuasca which indigenous amazonian tribal folk use in their shamanic rituals for communing with the spirit world. [link]It doesn't look like a pleasant experience.:https://youtu.be/fXkqrVuEl4w?si=iRO1O-ebUTyeHbZH[/link] * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-10
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index