! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Tablet/Laptop? - Page 3/11

Subject: Tablet/Laptop?
« <> »
ogdenz 13.03.24 - 01:03am
I've had several Samsung phones in the past and I liked them a lot. My old tablet was a Samsung but it got real slow to use. My current one is an Amazon Fire tablet.
Yeah,I don't need a laptop. Fk it...waste of dosh of i don't actually need one. * +

ogdenz 13.03.24 - 01:04am

@ faun - 13.03.24 - 12:57am
Still need to have the virtual keypad on the screen, which isn't so easy to use (and still stuck with the limitations of a tablet's OS, as i don't do Apple).

The laptop could probably do mirroring anyway.

Youtube in particular is much better on Windows than Android, i do occasionally use the telly's apps but they're much easier to use with the laptop.

So you do own a telly? * +

crail 13.03.24 - 01:10am

@ faun - 13.03.24 - 12:57am
Still need to have the virtual keypad on the screen, which isn't so easy to use (and still stuck with the limitations of a tablet's OS, as i don't do Apple).

The laptop could probably do mirroring anyway.

Youtube in particular is much better on Windows than Android, i do occasionally use the telly's apps but they're much easier to use with the laptop.

Bluetooth keyboard? I use that on the sheild sometimes. Just flip the switch on the keyboard and it's on. Android is pretty powerful * +

faun 13.03.24 - 01:13am

@ ogdenz - 13.03.24 - 01:04am
So you do own a telly?

Had it a few years now, just before covid. * +

faun 13.03.24 - 01:17am

@ crail - 13.03.24 - 01:10am
Bluetooth keyboard? I use that on the sheild sometimes. Just flip the switch on the keyboard and it's on. Android is pretty powerful

A proper physical keyboard, so i can feel the home keys? With a mouse pad, memory, processor... Basically the laptop. * +

crail 13.03.24 - 01:29am
No, just a keyboard and mouse. Think it's control k on a pc to screen mirror. Then you mighty have to set it on your TV.

Think the full keyboard was only a tenner. Dunno, got it off my folks * +

crail 13.03.24 - 01:31am
Yeah, if you don3r have android tv then a pc is best * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-11
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page