! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Merry Christmas - Page 1/8

Subject: Merry Christmas
Replies: 56 Views: 2222
> »
foxigalx 14.12.23 - 04:02pm
Well seeing as nobody else has posted it I shall be the first. A little early I know, I like to plan ahead lol.gif. Do you celebrate Christmas or not? I know some dont. I use it to spend time with family and and I do enjoy cooking a big Christmas dinner for them. Anyways, hope you all have a happy Christmas. See I am nice despite what some may say lol * +

xbbrox 14.12.23 - 04:09pm
Happy Christmas foxi.. tbh we dont really both with it now daughter moved away and they dont get much chance due to work of visiting so oftern. christmas dinner probably be just a normal meal as its just another day for us. Hope you and family oh and the wine lol have a wonderful christmas Tc * +

alanball 14.12.23 - 04:17pm
Felix Navidad to all all except for non Catholics * +

warded 14.12.23 - 04:35pm
Traditional holiday here yes. Specific foods, lights, decorations etc. also presents that are not simply candy+money. Xmas cards too. Anyone can send SMS or an e-mail, but a card is a card. xmastree * +

afridi101 14.12.23 - 06:18pm
Instead of putting artificial trees imagine if every1 will start planting a real tree on xmas nd help in saving planet earth from gettin destroyed..Should think bout that!! * +

trunking 14.12.23 - 06:31pm
I saw a house nearby with lights on its tall pine tree in their garden. Lol.gif I don't know how they managed to get up there. * +

afridi101 14.12.23 - 06:40pm
A ladder maybe..Also easy climbing a pine tree * +

foxigalx 14.12.23 - 06:41pm

@ xbbrox - 14.12.23 - 04:09pm
Happy Christmas foxi.. tbh we dont really both with it now daughter moved away and they dont get much chance due to work of visiting so oftern. christmas dinner probably be just a normal meal as its just another day for us. Hope you and family oh and the wine lol have a wonderful christmas Tc

lol.gif * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-8
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index