! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

TRUMP2024 - Page 252/261

Subject: TRUMP2024
« <> »
wakeup4 28.06.24 - 09:56am

I keep telling you folks big Mike is coming * +

alvar89 28.06.24 - 10:08am
Biden did better than i expected. Still elderly abuse tho. This guy should retire. * +

alanball 28.06.24 - 10:20am
He's not running the show. Obama, Blinken and/or that idiot Harris will be. Whoever it is though is a walking fking disaster. How is it these and Trump are in the running to be he running America I will never know lol * +

alvar89 28.06.24 - 10:40am
That's because there names are known. Ppl don't bother looking up candidates just vote for the same names.Looking at RFK Jr-s the election system makes it impossible for 3rd candidates to compete. So many obstacles set only the red and blue get a easy pass. * +

alvar89 28.06.24 - 10:42am
Harris is even dumber than Biden tho. That lunatic is not doing anything other than be a token character for political points. * +

alanball 28.06.24 - 10:47am
RFK has sold out anyway. Was meant to be the Libertarian options. Down with foreign wars, down with corporate corruption, hostile to big pharma, hostile to the agencies that murdered his uncle and dad. But than flipped when the Israeli's or CIA got to him. He probably could of become a threat to the American uni party there was a lot of interest in him before he flipped. How can you flip from being pro-peace to pro genocide facepalm * +

alanball 28.06.24 - 10:49am
You also mention being impossible to be a 3rd candidate Alvar. You have prob seen that the Democrats, who claim are being Democracy to the ballot, have been hiring lawyers to prevent Jill Stein from getting on the ballot facepalm * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-261
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index