! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Iran. - Page 2/7

Subject: Iran.
« <> »
obi_jon 19.10.22 - 02:29pm

@ eyesore - 19.10.22 - 02:15pm
No, it was thanks to the Americans and their special place in Iran that started the revolution and then they sold the Shah out and abandoned Iran...all so so familiar....vile c.unts that they are

I read earlier today that the Shah's son now lead's the main Iranian opposition party. * +

obi_jon 19.10.22 - 02:35pm

@ 3mel - 19.10.22 - 02:27pm
I've heard a few times that both the US and UK were involved in destabilizing Iran as a foreign policy.

On behalf of certain US and UK based oil companies whose lobbyists dictated said foreign policies then just as they still do today.nod.gif * +

eyesore 19.10.22 - 02:45pm
Sigh yes the UK had an interest....but Iran was about far more than oil ...it was 1979 , the height of the cold War and Iran and the straits were of massive strategic importance.....the Americans wagged the tail of that dog ....Americans living in Iran wasn't even subject to the same laws of ordinary Iranians... * +

obi_jon 19.10.22 - 02:51pm
Indeed, that's what pushed the Iranians into their alliance with Russia that persists to this very day, with Iranian sourced missiles and drones being used by Russia in Ukraine. * +

eyesore 19.10.22 - 02:54pm
Exactly, just another case of America creating a monster dedicated to its destruction....like I said before all very familiar * +

kimjongl 19.10.22 - 03:21pm

@ shadow27 - 19.10.22 - 01:46pm
All thanks to American intervention in foreign affairs way back in the day.

Let's not pretend their backwards culture isn't to blame. These women raise the same men that oppress them. The US also interfered in other places around the world causing revolutions to take place or be maintained and those countries don't have such backward cultures. * +

kimjongl 19.10.22 - 03:23pm
US interference or not, a muslim sh*thole is a muslim sh*thole. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark