! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Tavistock gender clinic - Page 7/9

Subject: Tavistock gender clinic
« <> »
kimjongl 16.08.22 - 11:45am

@ 3mel - 16.08.22 - 11:04am
try to remember that Kim has already read this but is pretending it wasn't already said.

for those who can't follow without assistance, I've already said if it's harmful a drug should be ceased

and then later said if it's not harmful I wouldn't object for the same reason that don't have an objecting opinion on anyone's medical treatment.

So you're happy to rely on the opinions of doctors, some of who push these drugs. The fact that you think there is a possibility that these drugs might not be harmful says it all really.

I also like the comparison with ordinary medical treatment as if treating a cold is equivalent to being on HRT. Encouraging the delusions of the mentally ill isn't medical treatment, it's medical malpractice.

So in short, you have no problem with children being given these dangerous drugs, provided they meet your artificial conditions, which include them being deemed safe by the very doctors who prescribe them in the first place. * +

3mel 16.08.22 - 11:51am
I'm happy to rely on the qualified medical opinion of anyone who is scientifically, objectively able to make a case on a drugs safety or otherwise so that would include any doctor who was able to show a treatment was unsafe.

shouldn't really need to explain to a grown adult what's already been read by them. * +

mikeymk 16.08.22 - 11:59am
But doctors get it wrong, and it takes time to find out.

I know someone who'd jump under a bus if her doctor told her to... * +

3mel 16.08.22 - 12:18pm

@ mikeymk - 16.08.22 - 11:59am
But doctors get it wrong, and it takes time to find out.

I know someone who'd jump under a bus if her doctor told her to...

individual doctors get things wrong but drugs get approved for their use cases by bodies who have that as their one job.

the same profession of doctors are gonna be the only credible speakers on a drug being unsafe too.
* +

yahweh1 16.08.22 - 12:26pm

@ wakeup4 - 16.08.22 - 10:28am
He never commits to anything just criticises others.
Hes a sh*thouse

True * +

shadow27 16.08.22 - 01:08pm

@ yahweh1 - 16.08.22 - 12:26pm
True

A few weeks ago you were fake outraging about LGBTQ stuff.

What next? BLM activist for a month? Pmpl.gif * +

mikeymk 16.08.22 - 01:48pm

@ 3mel - 16.08.22 - 12:18pm
individual doctors get things wrong but drugs get approved for their use cases by bodies who have that as their one job.

the same profession of doctors are gonna be the only credible speakers on a drug being unsafe too.

You're splitting hairs.

Drugs get passed, then some people have adverse reactions to them. Others end up in a worsening state whilst on longer-term courses, as a result of the side effects.

There's nothing safe about the pharmaceutical industry, and there's nothing safe about giving hormone blocking drugs to kids.

There is, however, an industry making billions of dollars in profit. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-9
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum