! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Tavistock gender clinic - Page 6/9

Subject: Tavistock gender clinic
« <> »
3mel 15.08.22 - 06:29pm
read what's been written and try to stop sounding like a sulky little child ! * +

kimjongl 16.08.22 - 09:09am

Looks like a yes to me. Certainly no strong objection to what is tantamount to child abuse. Unless you would like to definitively say no you're against it? * +

3mel 16.08.22 - 09:27am
looks like you can't read * +

mikeymk 16.08.22 - 09:39am
It's not factual that they are safe and have no negative consequences, so that one's what I'd call a 'silent answer'. It's an answer, but it cannot be quoted.

Reasons taken why Mel would do that can also be considered a silent answer then.. * +

wakeup4 16.08.22 - 10:28am

@ kimjongl - 16.08.22 - 09:09am

Looks like a yes to me. Certainly no strong objection to what is tantamount to child abuse. Unless you would like to definitively say no you're against it?

He never commits to anything just criticises others.
Hes a sh*thouse * +

3mel 16.08.22 - 11:04am

@ 3mel - 12.08.22 - 04:33pm
if doctors who know what they're talking about determine any drug to be harmful then yeah, stop administering it. if families of patients have concerns they should be addressed or you should walk away if a doctor doesn't have your confidence.

now wasn't that just the most fascinating debate.

try to remember that Kim has already read this but is pretending it wasn't already said.

for those who can't follow without assistance, I've already said if it's harmful a drug should be ceased

and then later said if it's not harmful I wouldn't object for the same reason that don't have an objecting opinion on anyone's medical treatment. * +

kimjongl 16.08.22 - 11:39am

@ mikeymk - 16.08.22 - 09:39am
It's not factual that they are safe and have no negative consequences, so that one's what I'd call a 'silent answer'. It's an answer, but it cannot be quoted.

Reasons taken why Mel would do that can also be considered a silent answer then..

Yep. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-9
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum