! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Mens health, hygiene and beauty - Page 14/18

Subject: Mens health, hygiene and beauty
« <> »
obi_jon 14.08.22 - 02:15pm
Tar soap and a stiff wire brush. * +

obi_jon 14.08.22 - 02:19pm
The smell of Brut or Old Spice aftershaves does funny things to ladies of a certain age, due to the fact that they remind them of their fathers.nod.gif * +

3mel 14.08.22 - 02:22pm
for the man that doesn't have to try... too hard * +

ogdenz 14.08.22 - 02:23pm
I love the scent of this new body wash,shower gel I recently bought. It's one of those Lynx ones,Oud Wood and vanilla. * +

deusexmachina 14.08.22 - 02:31pm

@ obi_jon - 14.08.22 - 02:19pm
The smell of Brut or Old Spice aftershaves does funny things to ladies of a certain age, due to the fact that they remind them of their fathers.nod.gif

This is so spot on. I wear it because I like it, it also reminds me of my granddad, and chick's in the late 40's froth at the gash like bottled Bass for it. Oh and Joop. Not wearing that sh*t though. * +

obi_jon 14.08.22 - 02:38pm
I like the Mint and Tea Tree shower gel by Original Source. Their lemon and the coconut ones are quite nice too.in_shower.gif * +

obi_jon 14.08.22 - 02:51pm

@ deusexmachina - 14.08.22 - 02:31pm
This is so spot on. I wear it because I like it, it also reminds me of my granddad, and chick's in the late 40's froth at the gash like bottled Bass for it. Oh and Joop. Not wearing that sh*t though.

The smell of Joop reminds me of school discosdislike.gif and it gives me a splitting headache. Oh and if you get the taste of it in your mouth, which you absolutely fkn will just from the traces of the bloody stuff floating around in the air, then it will stay on your taste buds and in the back of your throat for the rest of the day, ruining the taste of everything and anything that you're planning on eating or drinking.angry3.gif * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-18
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index