! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Im 50 next month - Page 1/6

Subject: Im 50 next month
Replies: 41 Views: 1596
> »
iilmadme 20.02.22 - 02:15pm
And i am thinking of starting some more sensible hobbies because i want to drink less.i love music n gigs n going out dancing...but alcohol is part of that.so i was thinking i should actually do proper dancing classes.it doesnt even matter what kind.im prediabetic and i need the exercise but exercise is normally torture,right?

Anyway,back to the original thought.because im 50 i have just realised that i can now get into the over 50s clubs.i can even go to age concern haha..i can have a mammogram,they have already invited me.what other fun senior stuff can i do? * +

tranie 20.02.22 - 02:22pm
You can now officially buy tenna lady, without getting all those funny looks thumbs_up.gif * +

robert555 20.02.22 - 02:27pm
Don't forget Saga holidays and over 50s life cover * +

ogdenz 20.02.22 - 02:28pm
On my 50th i got a letter asking me to send a stool sample into hospital and then a date to see whether i had bowel cancer. * +

r3ckless 20.02.22 - 02:31pm
13 years away from the 50's club. * +

iilmadme 20.02.22 - 02:43pm
I got invited to knitting club.i actually really want to start crochet,i do need showing properly lol * +

stayocom 20.02.22 - 02:47pm

@ iilmadme - 20.02.22 - 02:15pm
And i am thinking of starting some more sensible hobbies because i want to drink less.i love music n gigs n going out dancing...but alcohol is part of that.so i was thinking i should actually do proper dancing classes.it doesnt even matter what kind.im prediabetic and i need the exercise but exercise is normally torture,right?

Anyway,back to the original thought.because im 50 i have just realised that i can now get into the over 50s clubs.i can even go to age concern haha..i can have a mammogram,they have already invited me.what other fun senior stuff can i do?

Hey i'm congratulate you on your 50th anniv. Long life and prosperity. * +

iilmadme 20.02.22 - 02:47pm

@ ogdenz - 20.02.22 - 02:28pm
On my 50th i got a letter asking me to send a stool sample into hospital and then a date to see whether i had bowel cancer.

This sounds worrying x * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index