! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Thoughts18 - Page 1077/1091

Subject: Thoughts18
« <> »
trunking 15.06.24 - 06:14pm
My one eye's droopy. Don't notice anything wrong with my arms and speech patterns though. * +

faun 15.06.24 - 06:33pm
This is why I don't do painkillers unless I absolutely know what I'm dealing with. Because I need to feel what's going on with my body.

I excused tramadol in 2017 because I had 13 fractures at the time.

My dad was drugged up when he had his stroke. So he didn't notice for far too long. And sadly, nobody was there at the time.

Everyone has a droopy eye. * +

trunking 16.06.24 - 04:46pm
Spoke to a urologist online. The pain I felt was possibly due to Benign prostatic hyperplasia or prostatitis. Feeling no urge to urinate at all so force myself to go when it feels uncomfortable. The incontinence was most likely due to Benign prostatic hyperplasia and the pain recently is due to prostatitis. So I may have both. I couldn't wait to see the urologist so got an online consultation.

Still feeling pain down there. * +

trunking 16.06.24 - 04:50pm

@ trunking - 15.06.24 - 06:06pm
If it was that then I had it quite mild. Scary thing to witness.

Wow. Just wow. Wonder what's going on in my body.

Still alive. So was just a once-off thing. * +

trunking 16.06.24 - 04:55pm

@ trunking - 16.06.24 - 04:46pm
Spoke to a urologist online. The pain I felt was possibly due to Benign prostatic hyperplasia or prostatitis. Feeling no urge to urinate at all so force myself to go when it feels uncomfortable. The incontinence was most likely due to Benign prostatic hyperplasia and the pain recently is due to prostatitis. So I may have both. I couldn't wait to see the urologist so got an online consultation.

Still feeling pain down there.

Crail's right I need antibiotics. There's an infection of the prostate. The bladder infection has gone. The citro soda worked. * +

crail 16.06.24 - 04:58pm

@ trunking - 16.06.24 - 04:55pm
Crail's right I need antibiotics. There's an infection of the prostate. The bladder infection has gone. The citro soda worked.

I was on them for 6 weeks and I think it's come back * +

crail 16.06.24 - 05:01pm
Or that wasn't the problem afraid.gif * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-1091
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page