! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Alec Baldwin movie shoot tragedy. - Page 13/21

Subject: Alec Baldwin movie shoot tragedy.
« <> »
3mel 3.12.21 - 07:37pm

@ wakeup4 - 3.12.21 - 07:07pm

Lock him up and throw away the key

as ever, exactly the grasp on detail we've come to expect of you! * +

sisfreak2017 3.12.21 - 08:19pm
He always came across as a norty man in the BT
fu*kband TV advertising. * +

mok214 4.12.21 - 04:05am
The weapon Alec Baldwin was using is called a Peretti which is a duplicate of the Colt Army Revolver in .45 long caliber. The hammer is blocked at half draw, and if you do a full pull of the hammer the only way it can be fired is by fully depressing the trigger.
So that shows Alec Baldwin doesn't have a clue how a firearm works.
And by giving that interview that his attorneys had to be begging him not to give will be his downfall in civil court. Especially when you consider Alec Baldwin is also a producer for that movie. * +

sisfreak2017 4.12.21 - 09:44am

@ mok214 - 4.12.21 - 04:05am
The weapon Alec Baldwin was using is called a Peretti which is a duplicate of the Colt Army Revolver in .45 long caliber. The hammer is blocked at half draw, and if you do a full pull of the hammer the only way it can be fired is by fully depressing the trigger.
So that shows Alec Baldwin doesn't have a clue how a firearm works.
And by giving that interview that his attorneys had to be begging him not to give will be his downfall in civil court. Especially when you consider Alec Baldwin is also a producer for that movie.

So what you're saying is, it's basically a cap gun.

thinking.gif All we need now is a bow n arrow and we could play cowboys and ingians. * +

sisfreak2017 8.12.21 - 10:40pm
Remember those things. * +

warded 9.12.21 - 04:03pm
Me too. They still sell them afaik * +

mikeymk 9.12.21 - 04:18pm
I bought a set of caps and popped one whilst watching telly, the brat jumped out of her skin! Didn't know what it was... * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-21
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index