! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Covid Vaccine... - Page 68/105

Subject: Covid Vaccine...
« <> »
eyesore 2.03.23 - 11:10am
Well by your logic if the teachers had worn masks then they would still be alive * +

ogdenz 2.03.23 - 12:08pm
It's not my logic it's fact.
Who said the teachers weren't wearing masks?
Where did i say it was 100 percent protection? * +

mok214 2.03.23 - 01:00pm
Coming from a person that doesn't realize how filthy your steering wheel is and still stuffs their face after leaving the drive through. I bet it is dirty enough to create the biological inventory needed for a third rate biological warfare lab. * +

gt_tdi 2.03.23 - 01:03pm

@ mok214 - 2.03.23 - 01:00pm
Coming from a person that doesn't realize how filthy your steering wheel is and still stuffs their face after leaving the drive through. I bet it is dirty enough to create the biological inventory needed for a third rate biological warfare lab.

Who the fuck is this drivel aimed at? Facepalm.gif * +

mikeymk 2.03.23 - 02:05pm
Yeah, it's good for the immune system. * +

ogdenz 2.03.23 - 02:32pm

@ mok214 - 2.03.23 - 01:00pm
Coming from a person that doesn't realize how filthy your steering wheel is and still stuffs their face after leaving the drive through. I bet it is dirty enough to create the biological inventory needed for a third rate biological warfare lab.

Who are you aiming this at? * +

sisfreak2017 3.03.23 - 08:41am
We still choose to wear masks at times.worry.gif

It's personal choice, but when you have students coming in looking like hell and coughing and sneezing all day, it can make you a little anxious.

They shouldn't be there! They say they're all right! They say 'its only a chest infection, bad cold etc. They won't do a COVID test!'

Usually, their parents just don't want them at home.lol.gif * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-105
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum