! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Exit from the EU - Page 51/52

Subject: Exit from the EU
« <> »
shadow27 3.02.21 - 02:15am
You alleged that I got someone banned? Who said that? It didn't come out of thin air. * +

vampboy 3.02.21 - 02:15am
Posts data on public online forum

Complains that it's being handled by other users.

* +

budgiesmuggler 3.02.21 - 02:17am
Can everybody take a moment to make sure they've had todays medication * +

jlh1182 3.02.21 - 02:18am
I swear to you the second you touched that picture was moment I had assumed was coming many days previously, and frankly I did expect something worse but I'm not surprised at the grade of your craft.. * +

jlh1182 3.02.21 - 02:19am
You took the picture thinking you were clever, I'm making sure you get the message it was dumb.. oh I can be a victim of identity theft can I? Do you not think Im aware that can happen? So I should hide my pictures from social media should I? GO JUMP OFF A BRIDGE YOU IDIOT .. * +

jlh1182 3.02.21 - 02:26am
I don't have to hide or protect myself from idiots when I get reminders from people like you that there's rules about these things, nobody want to stop this happening? Then fine get burned with your own fire.. * +

jlh1182 3.02.21 - 02:31am
I have this image of a school prefect crying in the headmasters office cos he got slapped after lording it over the other kids, you will swear I'm the bad guy an you was justified somehow but sorry you will jus have to accept two slaps as I'm likely to catch you at Starbucks after detention an give you deserts.. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-52
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index