! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

The lottery - Page 2/7

Subject: The lottery
« <> »
gt_tdi 14.08.20 - 01:34pm

@ vampboy - 14.08.20 - 01:28pm
Son.... is that you?

Don't be silly, you're infertile. * +

vampboy 14.08.20 - 01:42pm
I kept you in my belly for 9 months, breastfed you, taught you how to walk and talk, changed your diapers, gave you tips on how to date moomins successfully. And this is how you repay me in the end? Calling me infertile? * +

wildfern 14.08.20 - 01:42pm
After I'd picked myself up off the floor, I'd .... hold on I need to think this thru... how many millions are we talking? I dont want loads, enough to see my kids n grand kids financially sorted for life, ohhh dunno if my kids would want to give up work tho haha.gif * +

piggle 14.08.20 - 01:55pm
Same as what I do now but on a bigger scale I suppose.

Dream house would be getting bought and I'd luxuriously fu*k off round the world with my crew * +

gt_tdi 14.08.20 - 02:08pm

@ vampboy - 14.08.20 - 01:42pm
I kept you in my belly for 9 months, breastfed you, taught you how to walk and talk, changed your diapers, gave you tips on how to date moomins successfully. And this is how you repay me in the end? Calling me infertile?

I... I don't think you know how time works blink.gif or quite a few other things, apparently. I think we need 'The Talk' * +

warded 14.08.20 - 02:26pm
i'd live undercover and keep the money as safety-net only. * +

mikeymk 14.08.20 - 02:34pm
Wouldn't cost much to do what I want, and it'd be easy to keep secret. Would then be fun seeing who I could help out, and getting them on board with the ongoing operation... * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index