! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Deep Fakes - Page 7/14

Subject: Deep Fakes
« <> »
kimjongl 25.11.20 - 08:23am

@ shadow27 - 28.06.20 - 05:57pm
Imagine if you invested in it big time.. amazing propaganda tool.

I think the only propaganda it will help to serve would be denials of true video. Assuming the technology becomes so good it becomes indistinguishable from a real video, down to the metadata, which there's no reason to believe won't be possible then it will call into question all video. * +

shadow27 25.11.20 - 09:12am

@ jlh1182 - 25.11.20 - 08:11am
If I was as stupid as duex then i could see the Merritt of me wasting my own time pandering to your imaginings.. from all the input here, those who were trying to understand the world today can take heart that not everyone will let ppl take advantage of them.. or just roll over..

They won't know they are being taken advantage of.. and people will already roll over for any reason you give them. This would just make it easier to concoct very specific reasons for them to do so. * +

jlh1182 25.11.20 - 09:17am
They wouldn't know.. precisely.. I say if many here cannot fathom this it's become a genuine crisis.. * +

jlh1182 25.11.20 - 09:21am
Do you think conspiracy theorists actually use propoganda as a core Mechanism in their work? Because it is not the case, infact they see through it and explain it.. shutting it down.. * +

jlh1182 25.11.20 - 09:21am
I'm going to finalise what I was saying.. * +

jlh1182 25.11.20 - 09:28am
Your initial posting.. did you see something to make you question something? If you did you need to determine whether you went to seek it out and brought it to other people minds, where did u get it from? What kind of material was it.. I'm going with a far right video about the floyyd thing being faked, it is of no matter, but for the BLM groups they have all got to defend against this in discussion regarding the protests.. defunding police debates must be fun today.. * +

jlh1182 25.11.20 - 09:32am
If your plugged into all sorts of feeds u will find all sorts of information and often propoganda will be used to influence, but ppl outside your circle are not subject to these things, and you bring it to them.. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-14
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index